Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25

Mandy tagged me with the 25 things you may or may not know about me. I've posted this on facebook already so it was easy to just copy over here! :) Enjoy some of the random things!

  1. I love taking pictures of sunrises and sunsets...
  2. Needs my glasses to see things far away...everything is blurry! Tried contacts but hated them.
  3. Has had 9 surgeries...my lower legs 5x, back 1x, knees 2x, and laproscopic 1x
  4. Has played sports since I was 3 years old...hence the numbers of surgeries. My body won't hardly let me do anything now. :(
  5. In elementary school I would have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a reese's peanut butter cup every day for lunch....for 6 years!
  6. When I read books, I usually read them in one day. I usually can't stop once I start a book...weird, I know!
  7. My favorite holiday is Christmas but I LOVE birthdays, especially when I get to send people birthday wishes with a card, note, or email and I love surprise parties!
  8. After 5 years of trying to have a baby and going through infertility, my hubby and I are so excited and blessed to be having a baby in May!
  9. I talk to my mom at least once a day sometimes just to say hi. Usually its on my drive home
  10. Love traveling with my hubby anywhere
  11. I crack my knuckles way too much and it drives a lot of people insane when they hear it. I can crack 1 finger 3 different ways.
  12. Love to do crafty things!
  13. Addicted to LOST, Grey's, SVU, Office, and Scrubs
  14. I don't like cold weather! Two of my final college choices were Marquette (freezing!) and Florida International....love the warm weather! Go fiu!
  15. Values friendship and hates when people are upset with me.
  16. Loves dogs but can't stand getting slobbered by them!
  17. I love anything related to trivia! If I could watch jeopardy every day, I would.
  18. I can be very stubborn and love to be right.
  19. Has way too many tennis shoes
  20. I want to take my husband to Kenya. When we first met, he was supposed to go back for his 2nd trip, but then he met me and didn't go! awww...
  21. When I was little I used to eat Cheetos Puffs dipped in ketchup...yuck!
  22. Loves singing in the car but won't sing in front of anyone (except Mike sometimes).
  23. I love to make things for people but find that I rarely have the time.
  24. Hates scary movies or anything related to scariness! No haunted houses for me...
  25. Loves orange candy or anything in an orange flavor...orange starburst, orange skittles, orange tums! ha! :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

So I guess you wont be trying out for American Idol any time soon!

Abby Larson said...

What about Orange Tic-Tacs?