Monday, November 12, 2007

Rain, Rain Go Away

It's been raining here all morning. I have a teacher work day today to finish report cards, which I finished up Thursday night, so I have all day to plan, organize, and get things graded. So excited! I even got to take a real, grown up lunch outside of school! yeah! Even though it is a pretty relaxing day, I wish it weren't raining....these are the days where you want to stay at home, curled up watching movies. When Mike picks me up, I am going to go get a flu shot and then we are headed to the mall to start Christmas shopping. For this therapy he is supposed to walk, so HE suggested we go to the mall to walk....how cool is that!? Thanks honey! ;) Have a great day, no matter where you are! Also, look at how cute my new rain boots are! Click here...

1 comments:

heather said...

Yay for organization!
And cute rainboots!!

Have fun shopping.