Tuesday, November 20, 2007

7 facts about me

  • Here's how it works:
  • The meme: 7 random facts about me
  • The rules:Link to your tagger and post these rules.
  • Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
  • Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

  1. I love to read....books, magazine, articles, children's books. Here are some of my favorite...Karen Kingsbury, Jodi Picoult, the Mark Twain Award books, and this is my new favorite.
  2. I went to college at Florida International on a soccer scholarship....it was either to Miami or Marquette Univ in Wisconsin.....I chose the WARM weather!!!! :)
  3. I can't get enough tennis shoes....I love Nike, Adidas, New Balance, Puma...anything comfy...I wish I could wear them to teach in all the time! And...I fit into Kids' size 6 which is cheaper then the adult shoes!
  4. I have tried for years and years to quit popping my knuckles....I seriously can't! I take after my dad b/c he does too. I can pop my thumbs, fingers by twisting, pulling, and pushing, my toes, by ankles, the front of my legs, and my back. I am weird...I know!
  5. I have had 10 operations and hopefully I won't have any more!
  6. I have played soccer for 20 years. I started when I was 3 years old on an indoor coed team. My parents both played soccer and my brother, sister, did too! I played on the church team, club team (J.B. Marine), the Missouri State Team for the Olympic Development Program, indoor teams, and in also college.
  7. I love cheese and mustard sandwiches...I know it sounds gross, but it really is my favorite!

I tag...Sheri, Katie H., Nick, Lisa, Katie M., Gina, and Sarah S.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kasey...cheese and mustard sandwiches??? Seriously? Ewwww! :)