Sunday, December 13, 2015

2015 Birthday Celebrations!


May is ALWAYS our busy month. It's the end of school, we have 7 May birthdays in our immediate family as well as mother's day.

This year Evan turned 6 and Alex turned 4!

To see our previous birthday celebrations click here...


Alex wanted a Paw Patrol party and Evan wanted an Avenger party. Thankfully this year the party was small. Just a couple of friends and their cousins. It was low key and I loved it. :)


This paw patrol rescue center... we got on Zulily but it can also be found at Target



 Their amazing invites and thank you cards were from LCMomCreations on Etsy




Alex's 4 year old Paw Patrol shirt came from Zulily and Evan's shirt came from Odell Sisters on Etsy









 I made their birthday sign in photoshop and had it printed poster size from Sam's Club




The paw patrol masks were from Momma Cricketz on Etsy. I love them. Great felt and quality. :)









 Definitely had fun with this low key birthday! They are growing up so fast!






1 comments:

Wenni Donna said...

Yeah dear, your boys are amazing. I was just thinking to celebrate my birthday at a place like this and would love to hire best birthday party venue NYC. I’ll take my loved ones to try out the food of popular food spots here.