Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What's on Wednesday

What's on

The nose...
huge bruise from running down the hallway and into Alex's car seat as I was carrying it down the hall...hopefully no black eye will come out of it.


The gift list...thanks eighteen25!
Gave one to Evan's new preschool teachers and the mom who watches the boys on Thursday and Friday. Love them!


The front seat...
Since I am at a different school each day, I am kindof living out of my car until I get a tad more organized!


The counter...


The turtle neck...


 The ground...
Already!!!???!!!


The cute little face...
:)
Hoping he doesn't get croup...he's had a barky cough the past few days. :(


1 comments:

Jesse B said...

So cute...I like the turtle neck. Too funny. So I started my blog! You inspired me...it's www.scoutandnimble.com I need help changing the top header into one of my pictures. I'm clueless!