Saturday, October 8, 2011

Baby Day

Today was my sister in law, Sarah Beth's, baby shower and we had a great day for it.
Nice weather and good company and lots of goodies for Baby Girl Laughlin :)
I had a lot of fun planning this with some of her other close friends and thought I'd share some of the ideas/games that we used.

I found this cute little guestbook/advice book on Etsy and knew that I wanted to incorporate this into the shower. Amy from Stampingirl2 was so helpful. I attached a copy of the invite and she used the colors throughout the book. It turned out fabulous. We used it as a guestbook and then people wrote down advice for David and Sarah Beth. I love that is is a great keepsake!




 The best cupcakes and cake pops! Yum! The other girls did a great job with the food. It was delicious!


One of the games we played was a version of Scattergories that I found online. Thanks Pinterest! Inside each bag was an item (mostly from her registry) that started with the letter of the bag. For instance, b was bows and A was applesauce, N was nasal aspirator! :) This was tough for everyone, but we had a great time.



 I for insulated cup! ha! :)


 The other game was a Candy matching game. Thank you Pinterest and Little Luna!




 We also had guests fill out Wishes For Baby cards...thanks Laurenmakes. We tweaked them to match the invitation, decor.

You can't tell from this picture, but they are fun and will make a great keepsake!





 So thankful for my friend, Jesse, whom I borrowed the backdrop from!












0 comments: