Friday, July 29, 2011

naptime...

is not my favorite lately...
E has finally realized that if he gets up from his bed, then it prolongs him from napping. Thursday was the first time he fought sleeping. For 2 hours every time he got up, I went in and put him back in bed. This happened over 75 times. I am so thankful Alex was sleeping for most of this. Looking back, a couple of instances were pretty funny, even though it was so annoying at the time. I went to the bathroom, E got out of bed, was playing with the sound machine and turned on the radio. He then started dancing :) I went in and he was still dancing...silly boy! Another time I was getting Alex up and was moving him to the living room and I looked through the video monitor and saw particles flying through the air. I had no idea what it could have been....so I put Alex in the swing and went in and saw Evan covered in baby powder. It was all over him, the rocking chair, the floor. Definitely not my favorite moment and him not falling asleep at all. I was so annoyed! And then of course, when Mike put him to bed that night, he went down with no problems and didn't get out of bed once. (No nap= tired boy!)  I'm hoping this gets easier and not harder! The below video is him crying because he was fighting sleep, I had taken his blanket, woody, and Mickey out (because he kept throwing them out and then trying to get out to get them). Definitely not a dull moment around our house lately!




Baby powder everywhere...



0 comments: