Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Party decorations, games, and food

Thought I would break this up into a couple of posts so it isn't so overwhelming. :)
Had such a fun time planning his toy story party. I'll try to link to as much stuff as I can (and that I remember).

We were supposed to have 5 total kids, but the Powell girls were really sick and couldn't make it. In their goodie bags were Toy story stickers, 2 army men, police badge, bouncy ball, and one of these necklaces. I found them on etsy and love them! I also printed a toy story book for the kids and a coloring page.


Created personalized subway art from Oopsey Daisy


Banner idea from Oopsey Daisy also :) I just used cut up paper and colored the background with sharpies :)

 '

We did a simple food menu with pizza (Pizza Planet Pizza), fruit (Bo Peep's Berries; strawberries and blueberries) and also watermelon, veggies (Ken and Barbie's Crispers), and alien juice (green kool-aid).




Made some regular cupcakes with sprinkles and also had to make some eggless cupcakes for Evan. We found out a couple of weeks ago that he is allergic to eggs. So, thank you Heather for the recipe!


Toy Story drawings were from Pixar Planet


We played Pin the Tail on Bullseye. Of course Evan wanted nothing to do with it!
Good job Savannah and Sawyer! :) 


There are a ton of different party idea and printables here! :)

4 comments:

Heather S. said...

Looks like a great party! Alright, you and Heather get to plan all of my kids' parties. I am clueless and so not creative when it come to parties.

K.M.L said...

Heather,
I don't even come close to Heather M's parties!

Anonymous said...

"Woody's Watermelon"

Anonymous said...

PS great party!