Friday, May 6, 2011

Right now...

Outside my window: the sun is setting and I see kids riding their bikes down the street
I am thinking: that I am ready to meet our son
I am thankful: for my husband for carrying the laundry upstairs and downstairs for me
I am wearing: white tank top and gray sweats
Dinner plans: we had nachos :) Yum!
Favorite snack of the moment: Oatmeal squares cereal
I am hoping: for a great weekend with my boys
On my mind: making sure we clean the car seat and put that in the car this weekend...just in case!
Noticing that: my belly has definitely dropped and that I would love to get a hair cut :)
In the kitchen: Jack is snoring, the dishes are put away and the floor needs to be mopped
On my desk: don't have one :(
On my frequent playlist: kid's songs :)
One of my favorite things: being able to grab a cup of coffee and browse/read in a bookstore
A photo I love at this moment: Evan all smiles after a rainy day nap, watching his favorite movie

0 comments: