Saturday, May 21, 2011

32

32...when did I get so old ;)
We had a great day today and I must admit, one of the best birthdays ever! I was spoiled by Mike, Evan and Alex. It was great to be able to spend it with my three boys.
All I really wanted for my birthday was a decent picture as a family of four. Below is what happened...
Thanks to Dave for taking the pictures and to Sarah for trying to get Evan to laugh/smile/sit still! ha! :)

Take 1:


Take 5:


Take 8:


Take 12:


Take 23:


This one just *might*  be the best out of the bunch! :)
 At least we had fun trying to get the perfect one... there's always next year, right?!

 Can't wait to see what this year has in store for us! I'm a very lucky wife, mom, sister and daughter! :)
What a great birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all awesome, they really reflect how full of personality Evan is! You have gorgeous boys and if you aren't already a saint, you will be soon.

Sherry said...

They are all so great! You have such a beautiful family. I can see the love in every pic. Happy Birthday old friend. :)

Amber said...

Happy Birthday, Kasey!!