Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

It's Tuesday and I am...

  1. so sick of the rain
  2. getting my hospital bag packed
  3. wanting to go get a pedicure
  4. playing with Easter eggs and "hiding" them for Evan to find
  5. mentally preparing what we are going to have for dinner tonight....thinking Mexican casserole! yum!
  6. missing my nieces
  7. hoping to take some pictures of the baby's room today 
  8. needing to get birthday, thank you, and anniversary cards ready to send for the months of May, June, July, and August
  9. hoping we have some sunshine this week!
  10. so thankful for my Monday night small group bible study gals...they threw me a surprise shower last night. It's the only one this little guy gets! :) 
And just because...


2 comments:

Tamara said...

have you picked a NAME yet for the baby????

heather said...

i was hoping for a top ten baby names... ;)