Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday Randoms...

  • The other day I asked Evan what he wanted his brother's name to be. He said, "Ball" "Alright" and "Woody". Ha! I asked him the next day thinking he would say something totally different....Nope! He said the exact same three names. Needless to say...our child will NOT be named Ball, Alright, or Woody! 

  • I can't believe I have less than 30 days to go until we get to meet our son. It still seems crazy to me. After the long, horrible beginning part of the pregnancy, I feel like it went SO fast this time. 3 three day hospital stays, 2 staph infections, 20 lbs lost, 2 Picc lines in my arm with 24 hours of continuous zo-fran (one picc line going into my jugular vein and having to be replaced), and hardly any memory of the fall weather/activities from being so sick....I'm so thankful for this healthy baby. 

  • Some books I've recently read that I wanted to share: Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption By Laura Hillenbrand; Bringing Adam Home by Les Standiford; and Night Road by Kristin Hannah. Does anyone have any new books they've recently read that you recommend??? Thank you! :)


  • Evan didn't love the Easter bunny this year... we went to see him and when it was his turn he kept saying "No...no...no...no" over and over again. Mike had to sit with him and even then it wasn't the best picture moment. In Evan's defense, the Bass Pro bunny was pretty sketchy looking! ha!






  • We dyed Easter eggs last night and Evan had fun! It was cute to hear him say what color he wanted the eggs to be and he especially liked the Toy Story theme :)








1 comments:

Tamara said...

Dang, girl...you all look like one TIRED and POOPED OUT family in that pic!!!! ha ha ha...get some rest!!! But seriously- that bunny is VEEEERRRRY creepy indeed!

I can't believe they'd even let someone dress up in that around lil kids. It's freakin scary!!!