Monday, July 19, 2010

We all scream for ice cream...

About a month ago, Evan and I were at the post office mailing a welcome baby gift to my friend Martine. Evan was smiling as we went in and an older gentleman was there and started talking to Evan and making him laugh. We were in line and I thought the guy was leaving, but he came over and said "I know you probably don't need this, but could you take your adorable son to get a McDonalds ice cream cone?" I said sure and he handed my a buck. It was a really sweet thing to do and definitely made me smile that day.

Well, finally last week we headed to pick up that cone and at first Evan wasn't so sure what it was! He grabbed it and then looked at his hand because he wasn't sure why it was so cold!



Evan eventually took a bite and wasn't too sure about it at first, but after a couple of bites he decided that he liked it! :)



"Hey Mom!
 This is good!" :)

When can I have another!? :)

0 comments: