Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Randon Tues. thoughts

  • Thinking of and sending prayers for a friend of mine whose mom who was just diagnosed with the ugly c word. Would you join me in sending prayers?
  • I am excited that my parents and Kelli are coming to visit on Sat. It feels like it has been way too long since we've seen them.
  • We have a long list of "wishful thinking" projects we want to do at our house. Paint bathroom cabinets, paint kitchen cabinets, landscape, fix closet in our room, add patio in our backyard, and lots of other little things....now I wish that a money tree would grow in our backyard. sigh....
  • We have lots of big things coming up....I am going to be going back to work next year for a few hours a day. The best part is that I can still be home with Evan during the day. I am going to be tutoring ELL students for a couple of hours after school (with great pay) at the school right by my house. Mike will be home from work so he and Evan can have guy time! Then I can still be home before Evan goes to bed. I am tutoring Monday-Thursday and I'm excited to be able to actually use my master's degree!
  • The other big thing is hopefully in the next month or so Evan will be a big brother. We are starting up our fertility treatments in hopes that we will be blessed with another baby. After waiting 6 years, multiple fertility treatments, surgeries, $$$$, and medicine to have Evan, we are excited to hopefully add another little one. I am going to be starting Clomid soon and then we will be doing the IUI later on this month. I will definitely keep everyone posted to how the treatments work. 
  • I have 3 more weeks of summer classes and I'm so excited to be on the home stretch! Writing papers, reading, and posting comments on the discussion board has gotten old really quick! 
Happy Tuesday! :)

0 comments: