Saturday, October 25, 2008

Wow...

can't believe it has almost been a week since my last post. I've been so busy and so tired, that blogging just always seems last on my list lately. Sorry about that... Friday we had our class Halloween/fall party. They were able to decorate their cupcakes with sprinkles and icing. They were also able to drink their bug juice, which was ginger ale, something else and gummy worms and raisins. They had a great time trying to get the bugs out! They also had a craft activity where they chose a fake leaf and then had to come up with a design based around that leaf. It was pretty comical watching them come up with their idea. The best part of the party is that the parents are in charge of planning it and bringing in the goodies! I love that!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

How creative! I love the bug juice. It sounds yummy.