Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ugh...

So...the morning sickness finally hit me, except that it is not in the morning...its in the afternoon after lunch. Friday I had a defining moment of throwing up in the elementary school bathroom while my students were taking a bathroom break. Not my best moment. Today....same thing after lunch. Not fun....but I am SO thankful to finally have morning (afternoon) sickness because that means our little baby is in there and growing! :) Hopefully this stage won't last too long...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

6wks is when m.s. hit me with both boys... I think it lasted till 10 or 12 weeks. With porter luckily I was past that state (or, well, at the end of it) when I started student teaching (although I munched a LOT of animal crackers throughout the day). With Hudson I was working but luckily I had the freedom to leave class when I needed. I hate that queasy-I-wish-I-could-barf-and-feel-better feeling. I hope it passes by you soon!

Jenn said...

Morning sickness is a great sign...it means everything is doing what it's supposed to be doing...so try to be blessed while hugging the porcelain throne...or while throwing up on the side of road...in your neighbors yard as soon as you park the car...that was me!