Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I have issues...

Seriously...once I get started on a new book, I. can't. put. it. down! argh! I started reading Twilight last night at 11:00 pm after finishing another diaper cake, for another friend. Mike got off work around 1:30 am, and I was still reading. Huge thunderstorms came into town last night (and still going on...more about that later) lightning and crackling thunder continued to make me jump and that fits in nicely with this book, but I kept reading. :) I finally finished reading this 500 page book at 4 am! 4 am people! I seriously have issues! It's early and I'm tired, but I want to start book #2. I'm insane! ha!

3 comments:

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Im actually getting into reading now, although Im not a quick reader like that by any means! But I am looking for good books to keep my interest and keep me a reader! I'll be looking up this one to see what its about! Looks yummy to read!! lol!

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

oh i just looked it up on amazon and see there are other books to follow it. Im getting into this now!! HAH!

Sarah Beth and David said...

how many books have you read this summer? I have read about 6.
:) David