Wednesday, February 27, 2013

moments...

Parenting...

Just some things that have helped me realize that no one is perfect. That raising kids is hard. And fun. And there are great moments as well as not so great moments... and it goes by way too fast.



The gift of an ordinary day...






43 Reasons why my three year old might be freaking out...
This is SO very true. Click on the above link...it's awesome!
 Most of these are true for Evan right now too. :) Good to know it isn't just him (or me) ;)



Another hilarious article about "fake-booking" on facebook.
I admit it...most of the time I do tend to write about or post picture of the "good" parts of our day. I try to always look at the positive side of everything and that's what I post or write about, but sometimes it is nice to be able to show what is honestly going on. The easy and hard times of parenting...


The Grace of Now is a guest post by Rachel Turiel from Kelle Hampton's blog. beautiful...


This post is from Julie on Breezy Acres Farm and she writes about how hard raising children can be, but also knowing that God is there along the way to help, to nurture and to guide. Asking God for wisdom in this season of raising our children and to help guide them into the people they are growing up to be can be hard, but it is awesome to know that God is there with us...


Shawni at 71 Toes wrote about real life...that everyone has bad days and moments and that second chances are there. They are there for kids as well as parents...


I read all of these last week when Mike was out of town and let me tell you. I was so glad to know that other parents have gone through moments that were tough. It isn't always rainbows and giggles. Sometimes there is yelling and fighting and crying. And hugs, apologies, and I love yous. There is spilled milk, toys all over the room, and whining, but there are also moments that take your breath away...moments where you get random hugs and kisses, cooperation, and lots of laughter. Those moments are amazing and you realize just how lucky you really are...





0 comments: