Sunday, December 6, 2009

weekend update

We had a great weekend with great friends. We headed to the MU/Oregon basketball game with the Morrisons on Saturday night and the good thing is the Tigers won...the bad thing is that I barely even saw the game! We couldn't find a babysitter (some people were out of town and others that we asked, never got back with us), so we took all three kids. If was, of course, right during Evan's nap and I though he'd be okay, but unfortunately not. He was cranky and nothing was acceptable to him :( so I left and as soon as I got in the car he fell asleep, so I drove around for an hour until the game was over. It was kind of nice because I stopped and got a peppermint hot chocolate and drove looking at all of the Christmas lights. It was relaxing! After the game, we met up with Ryan, Heather and the kids and Mike met us as soon as he was done working the basketball game and went to dinner. We came home and just hung out and talked which was nice because they were out of town for two weeks! Today we went with them while they were looking for a Christmas tree here in Columbia (unsuccessful) but we had fun since we've never been b/c our perfect tree is fake! ha! Evan reminded me of the little boy in the Christmas story all bundled up! Hope you had a great weekend! Can you believe that Christmas is less than 20 days away!!!!

0 comments: