Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ultrasound and Wall Pictures

After Evan's doctor appointment yesterday, where the doctor heard clicking in his right hip, we were off today to get an ultrasound to see if everything was okay. The pediatric doctor and the ultrasound tech were there and said that everything was great. They checked both hips and Evan was a perfect patient. The doctors were surprised that he didn't cry and wished that all of their patients were like him. :) I'm just glad things turned out okay! (Don't you like his mohawk? All of his hair is falling out except for the top!) It's too cute!

Finally on another note, I got my pictures hung up in our hallway. I'm still waiting on the 11 x 14 which is why there is a picture of a tree in that frame. I love the way it turned out!

2 comments:

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Glad to hear that he did so well at his ultrasound. And your wall collage looks great! I need to get some pictures printed as well and update my wall collage.

Laura said...

It looks awesome! And so happy to hear about the ultrasound...Funny to see the baby on the bed for an ultrasound when it's usually the momma on the bed to get the ultrasound to see the baby! :)