Sunday, April 22, 2007

Off to Vegas....tomorrow :)

I am off to Vegas!!!! I am leaving tomorrow after school and coming back Friday morning and teaching that day! Crazy! But....I am SO excited. I am going to the Arbonne National Conference to get motivated, see and hear WONDERFUL speakers and to see the NEW PRODUCTS!!!! They are going to be amazing whatever they are! Go to www.arbonne.com after the 25th to see the new products! :) I do have a couple of pictures to post, but I need to finish packing right now. I will try to get them up before school in the morning. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

  • CONGRATS to Kelli and Kris whose house is SOLD!!! Yeah! Mike and I will also be praying that you will find the right place to stay until your new house is finished being built!
  • Morrisons....we hope the drive back went well and you had a chance to narrow down your house choices!
  • Erin and Mike, we hope Shoga and Allie didn't get out of your backyard again and the chicken wire is working.
  • Have a great night!

0 comments: