Sunday, December 31, 2006

Frosty has been stolen...

So...Mike and I were enjoying our Sat. night and getting ready to watch Sat. Night Live when we hear a pickup moving back and forth in front of our house. We look outside and its lights are out, we switch on the outside light and then they turn on their headlights. They move to the side of our house where we can't see unless we look out the garage window, which Mike goes out to look. He calls the police non emerg. number and is talking to them when all of a sudden he sees Frosty "floating" through the air. They throw Frosty in the back of the pickup and take off down the street. All I can see when I looked outside is Frosty in the back of the pickup driving away....I am so mad! I hate that they were sitting out their watching our house and Frosty. Mike was talking to the police operator when they took off and Mike got in the car a couple of minutes later and tried to follow them, but couldn't find them or Frosty. :( Frosty will be missed.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe someone would seriously steal Frosty! That is crazy. Kind of funny, but no, not funny for you. What crazy people.