Saturday, February 12, 2011

family and friends...

Friday was a fun and busy day. We headed to St. Louis Thursday afternoon to hang out with my parents and we were SO excited to see the Morrisons (who were in town from Nashville), Swinigans, and Malones Friday night. It was a quick trip but definitely full of fun!






I was hoping to get a few more pictures of the kiddos and of us adults Friday night...I even had my camera out, but just didn't get to it. We had fun watching the kiddos run around, us girls got to catch up while the guys were gabbing in another room and eventually tried to play a game which didn't work too well! :) It was definitely a fun night with friends. Thanks to my parents for coming to meet us halfway to take Evan home and put him to bed while we got to enjoy a great late evening with friends.


0 comments: