Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 2: How they "look"

Loving this project!





Today is how they look.
Capture your loved one at their best (or at their worst).  Or both.  What you’re trying to capture is the TRUE essence/expression/attitude/posture that SCREAMS your loved one!

I decided to capture our 5 year old black lab, Jack. I've noticed that his black hair is starting to gently turn gray under his mouth, which makes me a little sad that he is getting older. He is such a great dog and hopefully he has many, many more years with us. This is his look 99% off the time! Such a great dog...



2 comments:

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Such a beautiful dog!! Thanks for sharing! Found you thru Willette :)

Jennifer said...

Oh my god he's adorable! My dog also started to go white at five. Oddly enough it was shortly after we started having kids. LOL

Beautiful picture!