Friday, January 15, 2010

Wii anyone?

  • The past couple of days my laptop has been out of commission and I've been too lazy to hobble downstairs and get on the other computer. I finally got out of the house to get an oil change the other day...woohoo! It's hard to get around with a broken foot and a baby! Thank goodness I haven't really needed to go anywhere plus it's still pretty darn cold outside. Evan had mastered pulling up....looks like Mike and I need to move everything higher where he can't get into it...wish us luck! :)



"Oh look! New toys for me!"




 "These look fun!"
 



 
 "Anyone want to play Wii Playground?"
 
"What??? I'm not doing anything wrong! :) "


1 comments:

Jenn said...

Your little guy is so cute...it goes by so fast!! I read your blog entry about ancestry.com and I love geneology. I have discovered this great site where I can pull death certificates from and print them off. I've been able to find my grandparents, great grandparents, link their siblings, etc. Warning...it's extrememly addicting and time passes so quickly once you get a lead!

http://www.sos.mo.gov/archives/resources/deathcertificates/