Sunday, January 25, 2009

go.go.go....

That's what I've felt this weekend was like. Constantly on the go! Friday after school Mike and I got ready and headed with some of his co workers for the St. Jude Trivia Night here in Columbia. We had a blast...learned a lot (felt a little dumb at some points) and didn't come in last! :) I love trivia so this was a great night with some great friends. I am hoping we can go to the next one in March. Saturday I headed back to my master's classes that started and man...I forgot how much I don't like sitting for 6 hours. We have our assignments for this semester and I'm hoping that this semester isn't too terrible hard. Immediately after I got home from class, Mike and I headed to St. Louis to go register at Babies-r-us. We were completely overwhelmed and were so thankful that Ryan and Heather were able to join us to get us started! But, I'm so glad we are registered! Our little boy will be here before you know it! We got home around 11 last night, went to church this morning and then went to register at Target this morning. We also ordered the crib and bedroom furniture which should arrive in 1-2 weeks. This afternoon on the agenda is to just rest! I'm so exhausted from all of our activities this weekend....I hope your weekend was relaxing!!!

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Isn't registering fun AND exhausting at the same time?!! I want to see pics of the cute baby furniture when it comes in!