Monday, July 2, 2007

Painting Round 2

I decided to start painting the kitchen today. I only did 1 wall because I was tired and wanted to see how it looked first! ;) Here are some before and after pics. The color is "Lost Atlantis."
Kitchen Wall...before Kitchen Wall...after....

Remember the spare bedroom/scrapbook room????

Well...here are some recent pics from that too!

Don't mind the mess....cleaning is next on my list!

And don't mind the red blanket...still looking for window treatments! ;)

I love my cute little words above the window...

Love, Live, Laugh, Dream

1 comments:

heather said...

That's a great color! Did you finish the kitchen yet? From that picture, I was thinking it would probably look really cool to do just that wall blue and then the other walls a cream or a tan if you're nervous about it being too dark. Or even just white. I think that would look good!

Did you think any more about painting the cabinets? I haven't decided on ours yet. It's a big job!!