Thursday, June 21, 2007

Throw us Thoughts Thursday

Heather decided that she is going to have a "Throw us your thoughts Thursday". I am going to try to keep up and post a topic here that we can leave comments about, etc. Read Heather's link first....(she said it so beautifully that I won't even try to change it into my own words!) * Read it here * Here is her first thought which you can read here Don't forget to read the comment sections too... I will have to post my throw us your thought later today... but for now I will leave you with the kind of American accent I have... :)

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Midland

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

Philadelphia
The Inland North
The South
The Northeast
The West
Boston
North Central
http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_american_accent_do_you_have">What American accent do you have?
http://www.gotoquiz.com/">Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

0 comments: