Saturday, June 9, 2007

Lots going on...

I am so excited that summer is here (if you couldn't tell from my previous posts!). We have been busy with things going on around our house. Mike has been working, I have been cleaning, running errands, and making sure both puppies are okay! The weather has been gorgeous! We are going to get our new couches today so that means we need to clean the living room, figure out where I want to put them and the other furniture in there and them next week I am going to paint, so I will need to figure out a color! :) Mango and Jack are doing great together and I can't believe she goes home in 4 days. They are going to miss each other! I leave to go to St. Louis next week to score the MAP math test. It is very interesting to see how they score these tests to help me better prepare for next year and 4 days of work for $400 isn't too shabby! The last day of school I was a little teary eyed because the kiddos I had last year will be moving up to middle school and they are a great group of kids. From having them 1 year, I was a mess....wait till next year when I have had the same group of kids for 2 years....I will be bawling!I am such a girl!!! ;) Well, I better get moving so we can rearrange, pick up, and move the furniture! Happy Saturday! Here are a few pictures from the 5th grade graduating class and also L.S.'s retirement party that we had on May 31st! L had taught at RBE for 23 years and is really good friends with Mike's mom. It was so fun to put together the Elvis retirement party. :)

To say that L. touched a lot of lives and was so loved is an understatement...look how many people were there!

0 comments: