Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Jack boy...

So it is official...Jack is not a puppy anymore! Dr. Frank came by today to give him some shots, weigh him, and take his 1st blood sample. Jack was a pro! I was so proud of him. I love our vet! He comes in and says hello to me and then plays with Jack for about 5-10 minutes before even doing anything. Jack gets to play and smell all the new things that he brought. He got about 3 shots and Dr. Frank was "talking" to Jack the whole time while he was taking his blood sample. He was saying "some dogs look and some dogs don't look while I am taking their blood, but it is completely up to you Jack." :) So cute! Jack looked for a second and then turned away...just like his mommy! Jack now weighs 107 pounds....yep...thats what I wrote...107! He is not overweight either! He said in about 2-3 years Jack will probably get closer to 120-125 pounds! He was so good the whole time. He even laid at his feet while he was writing up the total and telling me that we can now take him off the puppy chow....our little "black boy" is growing up..sniff, sniff....
As we speak, Jack is passed out from all the excitement, but I thought I would leave you with a picture of him!
Jack...born Nov. 21, 2005 (at time of pic...approx. 1 month old)
He's the big one in the middle! ;)

Jack approx. 3 months old and over 30 pounds already!

Jack at almost a year old....

Jack, 1 year and 7 months old...107 pounds

one with a flash and one without!

1 comments:

Katie said...

That puppy picture is so stinkin' cute!!!!!!