Friday, March 16, 2007

Long Time No Blog...

I can't believe how quick a week can go by. Lots of things going on, so sorry if this is random...

  • I am for sure having knee surgery next Friday....what a great spring break it is going to be. Bummer! I will be in an ace bandage wrap from my ankle to my upper thigh for 2 days. Hopefully this will be the last surgery for awhile.
  • Mike has had MANY interesting things going on while working the 11 pm- 7 am shift...you might want to email him and have him tell you about the "Goat Whisperer"! ha
  • At school I had my students make NCAA brackets and our excuse to do this is we are going to be talking about fractions when the tournament is over! We are also doing an American Idol bulletin board for my students to vote off the worst idol. This week, I was the only one who thought Brandon was going to be voted off. So...1/24 got it correct! 11/24 of our class had the bottom three correct! They LOVE this!
  • Congrats to Kelli and Kris and also Dan and Amanda for buying...really, building a new house! I am so happy for you all and I hope your houses now sell quickly. I can't wait to visit!
  • Ryan, we are praying for you and Heather and the kiddos that you guys will be able to get the St. Louis job and move here...we would LOVE that!
  • Happy Birthday to my Dad and to Grandma Fergy!
  • HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY
!