Friday, February 2, 2007

Whoa!

I can't believe it has been a whole week since I've posted. I am so sorry to my few readers! Ha! Things have been pretty crazy this week. I started physical therapy on my knee, so I've been in pain all week and complaining ALOT to Mike. Sorry honey! ;) Mike has been helping a friend paint his house and finishing up the applications and we've been watching Grey's Anatomy, 2nd season from Netflix. I am totally addicted! I am going to post some pics from our friend, Lisa's, 30th surprise birthday. We went out with them last Sat. and had a blast! She was completely surprised! We also went to watch Dave coach his junior high boys basketball team and Mike wanted Dave to get a technical foul....but Harold did instead! He said something to the ref like...what are you watching? and the ref gave him a technical! How crazy! If I was going to get a technical for that, I would have said something a lot worse! Enjoy the pics and I am hoping to write more this weekend....I've gotta go get ready for school, the kiddos will be here in 10 minutes! Happy Friday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should have worked harder for a tech! :) Good pics Kase!

David