Saturday, February 17, 2007

Playing Blog Catch Up!

Yes, I know its been awhile since I've last wrote. Many things have been happening so sorry if this is a little jumbled! :) I hope things are going well for everyone and you have a great weekend!
  • We had another snow day last Tues. We got a little bit of freezing rain and 3-4 inches of snow, so school was cancelled again! Agh! That means our last day of school (if we don't get any more snow) is on June 6th. We came back to school on Wed. to celebrate V-day. My students had a great time in the afternoon during our party. We ate cupcakes (which they decorated) and then had a dance-off. It was hilarious! I'll put some pics at the end of all this rambling!

  • Mike and I had a great Valentines Day. We went to eat at Lonestar here in town and it was AMAZING! We had spicy spinach artichoke dip, steak and shrimp/crab legs. We got there early enough (5 pm). So we were seated right away and didn't have to wait at all. When we left about an hour later, the place was packed. I was so thankful that we didn't have to wait. We went home and Mike and I watched a movie and just relaxed. It was great! :)
  • I went back to the doctor on Friday for my knee. I did 2 weeks of physical therapy and it has not improved. I went back to the doctor and he said that even though how strange it sounds....There is a tear and we are going to do surgery. I go see an orthopedic surgeon next week and hopefully will have knee surgery right before spring break to give me a little bit longer to recover. In the meantime, he wants me to not do stairs, no quick turning or pivoting and to take it easy.

  • Jack has been SO bored lately with all this snow. I feel so bad for him! When he wants to go outside, he has started this new thing where he sits in front of the t.v. so we take him out. He is hilarious! It snowed AGAIN last night. We have another 4 inches or so. I am supposed to babysit K's kiddos, A and M, so hopefully I can get over there this afternoon without too much trouble. We have Monday off, so I have ALOT of catching up to do with cleaning, getting report cards finished, and just hanging out with Mike and Jack. I hope everyone has a great Saturday!

0 comments: