Thursday, February 22, 2007

Computer Issues.....

So we've been having LOTS of computer issues and internet problems....so we have decided to change internet companies and now our computer works! The cableguy/internet guy came today and I can FINALLY post! yeah! Since it has been awhile, I'll just give you our updates!
  • Mike got his medical release from the doctor on Monday for his shoulder and had his interview with MU on Tuesday and it went great! He has a contingency contract saying that if he passes the last 2 doctor tests, then he will start March 4th! wow! We are both really excited that he can start so soon!
  • I will be having knee surgery on March 23rd which is the Friday before spring break. I go to the orthopedic doctor on March 13th to hear what he has to say before actually deciding if I do need to go through with it....my other doctor thinks that I will have the surgery, so we have a date just in case. On Tuesday, I was stepping over a concrete parking thing and my knee popped really loud. I called the doctor because I was in a TON of pain. He said to get off of it and ice 3x day. Mike brought crutches up to school for me, so know I am officially a gimp. :(
  • Jack is a mudball! Since it has been beautiful the past 3 days, all the snow is melting and outside in our backyard is a mess! We are all so excited that it has been so warm and he can play outside ALL day instead of being cooped up inside!
  • Happy Belated Birthday to Heather and Erin! So sorry I couldn't post on Tuesday! I miss ya both!

1 comments:

Ryan said...

LD - congrats on the job! (provided the last two doctor test go as expected)
K-Ditty - good luck with the surgery, we will be praying for you.

we are glad that you have a more reliable internet provider so that you can keep us updated everyday, it is what keeps us going.