Thursday, July 28, 2016

summer slowly coming to an end...


As summer slowly dwindles down to the start of the school year, I'm a little sad that it went by so fast, but also excited to get started again with the school year. My oldest is starting 2nd grade and my youngest will be starting kindergarten! Man...how fast the years have gone by. I can't believe my baby will be in kindergarten! We will all be starting at a new school this year that just opened and I've been slowly getting my room set up, and of course essential oils are going to be in that mix. They help me so much throughout the school day as well as helping to keep us healthy throughout the year. Backpacks have been picked out this year, so I'm hoping we can actually make it through the year without them ripping or tearing....we shall see! ha! 
Hoping to enjoy these last few weeks of our summer with a few different local excursions and then gear up for another school year. 





0 comments: