Brain is on overload so enjoy the random 10 thoughts :)
- Still in disbelief that October is less than a week away...and also not liking the fact that it is dark at 7pm and still dark when I get up
- Our weekends are booked for the next 6 weeks straight...with mostly football (not really fun since Mike has to work all of the games) but excited for sweaters and jeans :)
- The good news is that friends are coming in town for one of those games!!
- Excited for fall TV. Parenthood, Law and Order SVU, Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, The Middle, Revenge, Modern Family and Biggest Loser
- Need to send out birthday gifts to my niece and nephew. Can't believe they are going to be 8 and 3!
- Rearranged our bedroom...still hoping to paint :)
- ugh...potty training
- Have started Christmas gift planning...hoping to make most of the boys gifts this year
- Taking pictures for a 40th high school reunion this Thursday, Friday and Saturday night. Should be a great time!!
- These two crack me up :)
"Mom, Alex is crying"
"Here Alex, here is some grass"
"Yum...grass is good"
"Mom...look. Alex stopped crying"
"It's okay Alex"