Friday, November 4, 2011

Gratitude: Day 4

Today I am thankful for my two boys and how lucky I am to be their mom.

Today I want to remember how Alex was almost sitting up for the first time...he's so close! I want to remember how he grabs at me and wraps his arms around my neck for a hug. I want to remember his gummy grins and belly laughs when he gets changed. I want to remember that he ate his first real food...apples (besides rice cereal) tonight and loved them....he loved them so much he ate the entire container! I want to remember how much I love seeing his face light up when he looks and plays with Evan. I want to remember cuddling and singing to him before he goes to sleep and I want to remember how he makes little noises before finally drifting off to sleep.



Today I want to remember how Evan loved wearing his Halloween socks (thanks Morrisons!) and how much of a big boy he looked when I picked him up at preschool. I want to remember how he helped me bake chocolate chip banana muffins tonight and wanted to sit at the big bench tonight for dinner. I want to remember his face when he realized the duck quackers actually make noise as he blew through it. I want to remember how he was singing Trick or Treat in bed tonight and also using his hands to pretend they were dinosaurs...no wonder it took him an hour to fall asleep! He kept opening and closing (chomping) his one hand saying TRex eat Spikey...then take his other hand and make it run away from the other hand. Then he would say Tops (triceratops) help me pretending to be Spikey. It was adorable. :)


Love these two boys and I am so blessed to be their mom

0 comments: