Saturday, November 19, 2011

Gratitude: Day 19

Today I am thankful that our Christmas decorations are up. Having three sick boys for the past few days has definitely taken its toll and since Thanksgiving is just a few days away (when we usually put it up) I'm just glad it's done and ready for us to enjoy the season. With Thanksgiving in St. Louis with my family and then heading back here on Saturday for Mike's family dinner and then Alex's dedication at church on Sunday...we just have a full, busy weekend. Hoping to get these guys healthy soon and truly starting to enjoy the season!


Love this print! :) From here...

Another favorite...Magic of Christmas

 More favorites :)
Here is another printable I have too...
I can't find or remember where I got the Unto Us a Child is Born...but if I find it, 
I will definitely link back here!



Evan and Alex's 2011 ornaments...


Our 2011 Family ornament...


0 comments: