1. This past weekend I was in St. Louis and had a great time...things to remember for next time though...bring the boy's clothes! Left their entire bag, packed and ready to go sitting on the floor! Oops! Thanks for my friend, Cara, for coming to the rescue and letting us borrow clothes for Evan.
2. Had a great time at my cousin's wedding shower. So excited for her, Mike and their son, Landen! And yes, the gift I made from my newest addiction, Pinterest!
3. Superman is more fun with your aunt and Grandma!
4. Nap time = crying child :)
5. Celebrating Kelli's 30th birthday! (When did I get SO short!)
6. Seriously...the best cake ever! Reese's peanut butter ice cream cake
7. Watching Rio. :) Love this one of my boys!
8. Nothing like a day at the Zoo with your Grandpa and Grandma! Loved riding the train! The expression on his face is priceless.
9. Alex's first trip to the Zoo.
And he didn't even sleep through all of it! woohoo! :)
10. So thankful for my parents who love their grand-kids! (even through all the crying/whining/tantrums!) Love you guys so much and thanks for a great visit!