Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend Update

What a wonderful weekend! We headed to St. Louis Thursday night because Mike had some work to do in St. Louis on Friday with suspects and other police departments and stuff. Evan and I were both feeling pretty crummy...runny nose, congestion, cough, etc. but we did have a fantastic weekend with family. We mostly just hung around the house and played because it has snowed and it was freezing outside. Thursday night Mike, my dad and I did go see True Grit. It was a great movie and I liked it alot! I thought I wouldn't, but again, Mike proved me wrong :) Saturday we had tickets to go see Jerry Seinfeld at the Fox Theater in St. Louis and we headed to dinner beforehand at The Good Pie before heading to our box seats at the Fox. 2 minutes into the show (maybe less) I was hysterically laughing and had tears running down my face. Jerry was absolutely hilarious and after the hour and a half show my cheeks hurt from smiling and laughing so hard! I definitely want to see him again! Had a great night with Mike, my cousin Lyndsay and her boyfriend, Eric, Mike and Erin Malone, and Dru and Erin. It was a great weekend and definitely one I'll remember for a long time!  Also a big thanks to my sister Kelli for watching Evan last night and getting him to sleep so well for us! He (and you) did great! :)












0 comments: