Thursday, January 6, 2011

21 weeks!

Wowzers! I can't believe I am already 21 weeks...time for an update.
I am finally feeling better...no nausea in the morning and I am starting to get an appetite. Nothing really sounds good still, but once I have some food in front of me I'm good to go! :) I go back to the doctor next week, but I think I've gained a few pounds. I was at 147 and know I've gained a few, so we'll see where we are next week. My belly has definitely popped that's for sure. Mike even mentioned that I am finally looking pregnant. Still not in my maternity clothes, but I bet I will be before long.  I'm so excited we are having another boy! It's going to be so fun watching them grow up so close in age! Don't forget...even though we know it's a boy, you can still enter the birthday, weight, length, into our baby poll. Click here!
Also, name suggestions are still being taken! :) 
Happy 21 weeks to us!




0 comments: