Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Top 10 Etsy Favorites

My favorite ETSY faves right now...wish I had a bazillion dollars! :)
  1. Transportation Set by Imagination Kids...love the handcrafted toys
  2. Christmas Alphabet folded tags by Ormolu
  3. My treehouse treasures...lots of great ideas here...can't tell you exactly what I like since I have been Christmas shopping here! :)
  4. Personalized photo blocks at PersnicketyMe...love the onesies and photo blocks here!
  5. This shop is another Christmas gift but BragAboutIt has such fantastic hand stamped jewelry. I have the tiny hand stamped silver disc that has Evan's name, birthdate, and birthstone. I love it!
  6. Eco Wall Cards would be adorable in a playroom!
  7. College Themed Sports Blankets by Walteramylee...these would be great gifts!
  8. Twogreenolivetrees has an adorable thankful turkey tee
  9. MimisCrafts has the cutest coin purses that I've had my eye on!
  10. Giggles and Glam has the cutest scrabble tile pendant. Two of my friends and my aunt have been diagnosed with breast cancer or some form of cancer, so I really like the saying on this pendant.
  • What are your favorite sites on etsy?

2 comments:

Mandi S. said...

I'm so in love with ETSY too!!! Love your faves!

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Great etsy links! Im actually making some things for my own etsy shop.. including a nursing cover. :)