Saturday, November 7, 2009

Social Saturday

Good Morning! :) I hope you are having a fantastic day so far! The sun is shining and I'm looking forward to having friends over, hanging out and just relaxing! I thought I'd let you know about a few blogs that, you may or may not read, that I love...go grab your cup of coffee and enjoy the reading!

  • BooMama she is hilarious! My favorite part is that she writes quotes from The Office. Love that show...
  • Waiter Rant...Since I used to be a waitress at a few different places, I find this guy completely honest about the industry and funny. And this bill is insane!
  • The McNulty Quads and Steece's Pieces are two quad baby blogs and are so real about being a mom, especially to quads! I can't even imagine! The best part is these quad moms are friends in real life after meeting through blogland. Love that!
  • Whatever is another favorite of mine. Meg is so talented and so colorful! She takes amazing pictures and her kids are so darn cute!
  • Nitty.Gritty. is about Jody, her hubby and six kids...1 in heaven and five here on earth. She is uplifting, real, and has a great heart.

1 comments:

Amber said...

I love the Steece's blog, too! Enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend.