Saturday, November 21, 2009

High School...

Because I am playing in my high school soccer alumni game next Saturday, I thought I'd do a little reminiscing about the past. Here ya go...the first pic is from my senior year, the 2nd pic is from my freshman year (nice bangs!) ha! Enjoy!

  1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes
  2. What kind of car did you drive? Brown Cutlass Supreme, Black Suzuki Sport, and a Red Oldsmobile Royale
  3. What was the most embarrassing moment of HS? I'm sure I had a ton, but none are coming to me...
  4. Were you a party animal? I did go to my fair share of parties, but I wouldn't consider myself an animal! :)
  5. Were you considered a flirt? I don't think so...
  6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in mixed choir for a year (because we had to take at least a year of music) but stopped. I think everyone else appreciated that! I can not sing!
  7. Were you a nerd? Probably...
  8. Were you on any varsity teams? Yep...varsity soccer, basketball and softball
  9. Did you get suspended/expelled? no way, my dad would've kicked my behind!
  10. Can you still sing the fight song? unfortunately not...I'm not even sure I know it, let alone sing it ;)
  11. Who were your favorite teachers? Way too many...I loved school! Casa, Rainey, Hermann, Bayens, Dr. D., Hey, and Shorty
  12. Where did you sit during lunch? With friends in the cafeteria...
  13. School mascot? The Falcons
  14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? Yep, I think it was someone new each year (Matt H., Mike W., Gary A., and ?????)
  15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Definitely :)
  16. What do you remember most about graduation? Having graduation on the soccer field and seeing all of my friends and family. I remember trying to get those darn bobby pins out of my long hair so I could get my cap off to throw it...never did! oh well! :)
  17. Where did you go senior skip day? To school...I'm sure I had some sort of game that day that I didn't want to miss
  18. Were you in any clubs? Honors Society, Pep Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes and a few more...
  19. Have you gained some weight since then? um...yep!
  20. Who was your prom date? Gary
  21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Already did (I can't believe that was 2 years ago!)
  22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Don't stress, have fun, and the best things are yet to come...

0 comments: