Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Laying low...

This week Evan and I have been laying low while Mike is at work. This is the first week we haven't had visitors or friends in town and as much as we loved having people visiting, it is nice to be able to stay at home and relax. Evan is seriously hilarious! He makes the most adorable faces and is having great sleeping nights! He is sleeping 2-3 hours at night and I am completely adjusted. I never realized that I only needed 5-6 hours of sleep. I'm not sleep deprived and things are going much better with feedings! Evan and I have met a couple of friends for lunch this week and are always excited when daddy gets home. I love watching Mike with Evan...it melts my heart! :) My parents and I both bought a webcam this week and are hoping to get that set up so grandma and grandpa can see their 1st grandchild much more regularly! We are headed to Mike's volleyball game tonight and are hoping that it cools off by tonight! It's hot outside! We'll definitely be in the shade and Evan will be sportin' a hat. Hope you week is going well!!! This picture was taken when he just woke up...and I think it's a poop face! ha! Regardless...he is so adorable!

1 comments:

agirlnamedgay said...

Your baby boy is too cute...i can't believe all that hair! it looks like you are just loving motherhood!!!