Sunday, December 14, 2008

Resting...

So this has been one of the most restful weekends I have had in a long time. Friday around 11:30, my lower right leg started hurting and was really hot. I asked my school nurse what I should do because I was in a lot of pain. She advised me to call my doctor, which I did, and he told me to go to urgent care because it could possible be a blood clot. I headed over and 3 hours later, no diagnosis. They didn't see a blood clot, but I was still in a lot of pain. The doctor told me to stay off of it the entire weekend and ice if necessary. I had to go to class Saturday, it was our last one and was only a half day, but after that I came home and spent the entire afternoon and evening on the couch. The only thing I did do was wrap Christmas presents. My leg is still hurting but who knows what the deal is, so I guess I'll have to suck it up! :) I was really looking forward to heading over to Heather's for our book exchange, and with the weather, I'm not even sure if they had it or not. It's been icing really bad here tonight. I can't believe the temperature dropped like 40 degrees in an hour or so. With all the ice, we are also supposed to get some snow showers, so hopefully tomorrow will be our first snow day of the year. I need to get on the ball with blogging a little more regularly and posting some pictures, so my goal is to do that more this week and over the Christmas break!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hope you are feeling better! When is your next drs appointment?

Heather S. said...

I'm sorry about your leg!! What a bummer! I was hoping once you got over your last stretch of sickness that the pregnancy would be smooth sailing! I will pray that you start feeling better and the leg pain goes away!!!