Thursday, August 14, 2008

We'll find out soon...

We'll find out this week if the Clomid worked. I am feeling a little anxious, but I am trying not to think about it too much. I am trying to have a positive thoughts and continue saying to myself that God is in control. The thing is, after years of trying to start a family, unsuccessful fertility treatments, month after month of disappointment, you start to think that maybe it isn't your destiny to have children, maybe you aren't meant to be a parent, you can just always be the fun aunt. But you press on, desperately trying to make something happen, in hopes that your dream of having a family will finally come true. And I do know that one day it will come true. We'll find out soon enought...stay tuned. :)

3 comments:

LeeAnn Howard said...

The love and vibrance that you have for children, I just know that you were made to be a mother Kasey!

Mandy, Dustin and Thomas said...

Praying for you and Mike. You both are great people and I know God will take care of you.

lina said...

You are both in my prayers! You will both be wonderful parents.