Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Waiting game....

I don't like waiting. And it seems that is all I've been doing this last few months (well, years actually). I am waiting to see if the clomid worked this first month without doing the IUI...I am waiting to see if the test will turn out to be positive or negative....I am waiting to see if all this waiting has been for our child. As my hubby and I were driving home the other night we had a very serious discussion about us and our future with kids. We talked about the timeline for seriously starting the adoption process. I told him by Christmas....we'll see and for now will continue this waiting game.

1 comments:

LeeAnn Howard said...

My Pastor and his wife adopted 3 boy over 9 years because of infertility issues and they tried to get pregnant. Ages 9, 7, 4. Then came an unexpected answer to prayer. They got pregnant with a girl. 2 years later, they got pregnant with another girl. Just goes to show you that God is in control and has his hand in this. :) There is hope, even after adoption!