Monday, August 25, 2008

So....

Mike's at work again. :( I am sitting outside on the back deck bored out of my mind. You can only throw Jack the ball fifteen million times before it gets boring! Yesterday Mike was off and it was a great day. We went to church and watched a movie and just were together. We even went out for a birthday week celebration dinner (his is on the 31st of Aug.) Today, I went back to school and having to come home to an empty house is not fun. Its lonely. Having to cook dinner for one....not so much. I think I am going to hopefully try to go meet him tonight and see if he'll go on foot patrol for awhile since its beautiful out. At least we'll be together walking even if he still is working. I'm off to go meet him. I hope your Monday is not so lonely!!! ;)

  • Updated: Met...walked for 5 minutes together then he had to leave to go to a call. total bummer....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best five minutes of my night...
from...guess who

jenny said...

that's cute. :)
maybe teach jack to throw you the ball for something new? lol!

Amy said...

I feel for ya! John used to work evenings and then the overnights. Before we had kids, I used to meet up with him just the same way - he would always get a call!

At least you find some time. Hang in there. Your class room looks great, btw.