Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Dear Mike, Happy Birthday! 32 years! :) I am glad that I've spent the last 6 of your birthdays with you and that 6 years ago today you asked me to be your wife. I am glad that I said yes so I could give you the best birthday gift ever! I can't wait to spend the rest of our birthdays together and I am so thankful you are by my side. I am thankful for each moment we've had these last 6 years because it has made us who we are today. I love that you are mine forever.... Happy Birthday! Love, Me

2 comments:

Mandy, Dustin and Thomas said...

Sorry we missed the party. Dustin had to work last night and we don't have much trust yet leaving Thomas with anyone yet. Tell Mike Happy Birthday for us.

Dan and Amanda said...

Happy birthday, Mike!!!! Can't wait to hear how the surprise party went!!!! Love ya!!